PblDump is a free command line utility for listing and
exporting PowerBuilder libraries / FAR
plugin for browsing PBL's.
PblDump does not modify PBL's in any way. It's a viewer only.
Use PowerBatch for importing sources.
PblDump requires Windows NT/2000/XP/9x/ME.
PowerBuilder is NOT required. PblDump does not use PowerBuilder API
to read PBL format.
PblDump supports PBL format of PowerBuilder 6 and higher,
but also should work with libraries created in
ealier versions of PowerBuilder, though this was not tested
and may cause errors.
New in PblDump 1.3.1
- Fixed incorrect work with readonly PBLs
New in PblDump 1.3
- Added extracting PBL SCC data
- Added ability to use entry time as file modification time
during export(option "t")
New in PblDump 1.2
- Added support for PowerBuilder 10 unicode libraries
- Added conversion Unicode->ANSI and
ANSI->Unicode (options "a" and "u")
- Added ability to export only source when "*.*" mask is specified
- Added list file support:
pbldump -e test.pbl @list.txt
PblDump source code